Sunday, January 3, 2010

Strange Pet Items

What the heck is wrong with people nowadays? I'm up late watching TV and I'm seeing the usual infomercials that pop up at this time. I found a Giant Cupcake mold that I want to buy. Moving past the awkward Sex Personals Commercials, I start to see all these new items that you can buy for your pets. The first one was a pad for your dog to take a leak on. It looks like grass, and somehow it catches the pee. They talk about using it for those moments when you want to leave your house for hours on end and let your dog roam around, or when you're in an apartment and are too lazy to take it outside. I'm thinking you shouldn't mess with the psyche of your dog and just do the natural thing. For the time being, I'm just going to let my dog go outside when it asks to go.



















The next questionable toy I found was a cat scratcher. It's supposed to save you hundreds in spending on cat scratching needs, and save you from ruined furniture. It allows for your cat to scratch away, trimming its nails and saving you from an angry cat, with a FUN TOY ATTACHED! This item, while it seems a little more sensible, is still just not right. It contains catnip in it, which is basically weed for cats. I'm just going to let the porch cat scratch random trees, and hope it doesn't bring us any more unwanted presents.

1 comment:

Candace Avalos said...

I saw that grass thing ad! It's so silly, I mean c'mon, take the damn dog outside or get a dog sitter! g'z!