Saturday, January 9, 2010

It came in the mail...


So...I was going through my mail today...and I was on an opening frenzy. We received a ton of stuff throughout winter break...so it was time to sort it and clean it out. Over the past semester, we kept getting mail from the old tenants, ranging from a "We're sorry about not hiring you...here's 25% off your meal!" to a catalog for anatomy students. Usually I just set this mail to the side, but I accidentally opened one of the letters. The outside of the envelope was very discrete. It had a hand-written address and a simple address to return the mail to. I looked at the contents of the envelope and I was taken aback. It had an URGENT SECOND NOTICE for one of the former tenants. It said that she was supposed to schedule an appointment because she had an abnormal Pap smear result. Basically, the doctors alluded that she either had low-grade squamous intraepithelial dysplasia (LGSIL), or HPV. I'm trying to figure out what to say, as I think it might be vital to contact her.

No comments: